Annually, we’re having this JPIA activity. We call this event Tribulation. Imagine Battle Royale or The Hunger Games, whichever you like. Killing each other is our last resort. LMAO. I kid. It’s actually an Amazing Race sort of game wherein we must complete all the tasks the stations have to offer. It’s a mix of physical and mental challenge. This event wouldn’t have been the same without the nerve-wracking Accounting problems we have to solve. Dang it! Last year we weren’t able to reach the last station but this time, we actually did!! We almost win!! It’s just that some bitches still managed to cheat. AS ALWAYS. Anyway, here’s a short recap of the stations and the activities we went through.
- Station 1: MAIN GATE – We have to solve a Math crossword. You know a damath board?! That’s it. While each group had one representative, the other members had to do jumping jacks until their member solved the problem.
- Station 2: CAFETERIA – Soda with an egg yolk on it! Ew and also a jelly ace with onions on it. Chui nailed it! And a simple Partnership Accounting question.
- Station 3: GAZEBO – Iced tea mixed with vinegar. Dang it. Judging by its color, at first I though it’s just ginger ale like what I drank last year!! BUT apparently, it’s not. I only drank 1/4 of it but then I found tears sliding down my cheeks. I ALMOST CRIED AND PUKE with the way it tasted. Yuck.
- Station 5: POOL – This had to be the most difficult task. Only two members had to dive for that shit. I mean coins. They wanted us to dive for those coins amounting 20 pesos! Take note! We’re 20 teams and they threw coins with denominations like 25 cents, 5 cents, 10 cents and a few 5 peso coins. Just do the logic.
- Station 6: COMPLEX – We solved a few Math problems. MDAS it is!
- Station 7: CAFE BENE – We had to memorize that freaking tongue twister, recite it three times and sing it after!! And we were 6 in our team. IMAGINE. “How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.”
- Station 8: CAS ROOM 84 O – We were given a piece of paper and the challenge was that we need to make use of that to fit ourselves inside a circle using our paper. It’s like paper mache something. DUH. And Kuya Poch was there to the rescue hihihi (sort of)
- Station 9: TENNIS COURT – Three-legged walk and jumping rope done by two members. The organizers were annoying. Very unorganized.
- Station 10: MULTI-PURPOSE HALL – We went there just to be told to go at the poolside.
- Station 11: POOL – THEY ASKED US TO SING AND DANCE. DAMMIT WE WERE PLANNING TO DANCE OPPA GANGNAM STYLE BUT THEY DIDN’T BUY IT ‘CAUSE WE WEREN’T SYNCED. DUH I HATE THAT DANCE EW. SO WE JUST DANCED MACARENA INSTEAD HAHAHAHA. I LOVE IT! Effortless.
- Station 12: MULTI-PURPOSE HALL – Back to where we came from. Last challenge. Accounting questions. It wasn’t really difficult but since we studied those topics two semesters back, we barely remember anything. We answered the first problem first and we almost win. Ate Tere’s group made it first again!! They’re really great. Amazeballs. Two consecutive years of being champions. They deserve it!
I just don’t like the fact that another group won because of cheating. LOL. I won’t buy it, btch. Never will I. I wish I had Beda’s map so you can see how far the stations are from each other.
We were dead tired after the tribulation but it’s worth it!! I had so much fun! ❤ Next year, we will be the ones organizing the event and I’m thrilled. After that, we headed to BF Homes and had our lunch there. Pizza Jane here forever! Late lunch is late. Again, we went back to school for the procession but we didn’t arrive on time. Luh.
After seven days of being in school, finally I can take a rest even just for a day. Too much fun this week and back to reality tomorrow. Sucks to be me. I still love it though.
Until next time, DFTBA! xx