Just because it’s a new month, doesn’t mean I’m going to change. It’s simply because I don’t really think people can make drastic changes easily. Maybe inch by inch, I can be better but I don’t wanna hope ’cause things might not turn into whatever I want them to be. Since the tag February Wishes trends on twitter at the moment, I want to list mine here. I’ve got a few, or maybe more? Let’s see where this list will bring us.
- Peace of mind. Always.
- Better grades.
- Less stress.
- More time with family.
- Get out of this shthole named laziness.
- More sleep.
- My nephew to get better every single day.
- Shitty people at school to leave. quite impossible though
- Less annoying moments with a few friends.
- More fun moments.
- Conversation with him. whoopsy quite kidding here.
- No more paranoia.
- More time with God. 🙂
I’m excited because it’s another new month. It’s like I’m starting everything anew and doing things for the first time. I’m thrilled and at the same time thankful for what God has given me all this time.
Until next time! DFTBA!!
“You’re never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick to start from the scratch once again.” – Bikram Choudhury