Day 21, May 21st, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.
This blog consists of my everyday life and I don’t really have favorites. I don’t know why I listed these posts below, though. Haha! I just feel like including the days when I felt really happy.
In no particular day.
- When I’m Gone – A video of a song When I’m Gone by Lulu and the Lampshades. It wasn’t easy learning the cup thing. Hahaha!
- Awesome Day Is Awesome! – Just another memorable day after a brain-draining Saturday Accounting class.
- Hooray Saturday! – One of my happiest days ever.
- Happy Graduation Batch 2012-2013. Welcome, Summer 2013! – My sister’s graduation.
- Air Hunger – Jerry Spinelli tweeted me back! asjkhfkgs
- Book Review: Okay For Now – One of my very few book reviews. I love the book.
- Beat The Heat! – Summer fun with family.
- Atticus ‘Awesome’ Finch – Tribute to my favorite literary character.
- Twinnies Forever – Sister thing.
- Fantastic Five – Five of my favorite people in the internet.
Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading. — Kazuo Ishiguro (Never Let Me Go)