Jackie, my online twinnie, from Buitiful Confessions nominated me for this Sunshine Award. Thank you! *bows gracefully*
So… let’s get this done. I’ve been asked the following questions.
1. What made you start blogging?
Maybe it’s more appropriate if it’s who and not what. Anyway, it’s actually Jackie. I remember way back in high school, I was really into quotes and I stumbled upon this One Tree Hill one-liner, which I no longer remember. It’s posted on a Tumblr blog being run by Jackie (yes, the one who nominated me). I just found myself scrolling through her blog, reading her entries, and relating my life to hers. In short, she inspired me to write. I wasn’t a bookworm yet during those days so I can’t say that my favorite authors were the ones who influenced me.
2. What movie, book or TV character do you relate to most?
It’s Susan “Stargirl” Caraway. I may not be as selfless as she is, but I somehow see myself in her.
3. Is there a quote that inspires you? Or one that you like to live your life by?
Oh yes. It’s a quote from one of my favorite books, To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. Atticus rocks, you know.
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it,” — Atticus Finch
4. What is your favorite meal?
This is like being asked what my favorite book is. I have hundreds!!
5. Write a six word story (sentence) that describes your life currently. (I am currently OBSESSED with the idea of six word stories).
I’m deeply grateful we’re okay now (!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. Describe your perfect first-date.
Oh I really don’t know.
7. What is your fail-proof pick-me-up song?
I think it’s I Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato.
8. If money weren’t an issue, what would you spend the rest of your life doing?
I would definitely be doing charity works here and there. I’d go to different places reaching out to our less fortunate folks.
9. What is something your readers may not know about you?
I’m allergic to seafood.
10. A message to your readers.
DON’T FORGET TO BE AWESOME!
I nominate these wonderful bloggers for this award:
Jeanine @ Books Opening Doors
Janae @ Not Merely Surviving
Sara @ Fickle Thoughts All Over
Jeks @ Jeksplore
Paulina @ Ramblings of a Confused 20 Something
Your random questions are:
- What was your favorite birthday?
- Which song do you hate the most?
- What is your favorite word?
- What’s the greatest thing about being your nationality?
- What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
- If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
- Which Foreign country do you like the most?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- What makes you nervous?
- What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?