Day 2, May 2nd, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you’d like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
I’ve been thinking about what to write for today since when I got to school this morning. Now it’s already 8 PM here and I haven’t thought of anything serious. Then I remember I can write in a sarcastic way. My professor once told us that someone’s writing reflects how that person feels at that moment. I’ve got bitter blood running in my veins at the moment. Honestly, I don’t know how I feel. So… let’s see? What am I good at? Aside from singing (oopsy), Algebra and reading so fast I can be a news anchor, I’m great at pushing people away. When I first thought of this, I asked myself hey maybe you wanna write about something instead ’cause that sounds like a disorder? No. These days I’m not feeling okay and it occurred to me how I can be so effective in disassociating myself to some people who caused me so much pain and disappointment.
Distancing yourself from people doesn’t mean you’re being an anti-social weirdo kid with a twisted criminal mind. You want to be educated? Here’s how. Freaking based on everyday experience for the past month.
- When they don’t seem to mind that all they give is shit, shit, and shit, oh you gotta avoid talking to them at the moment.
- Stay away from places they go to.
- Earphones are a big help. Just in case you’ve got insensitive pricks who won’t shut up. (I don’t say you use earphones while talking to them. I’m saying when you’re in the same room as them and you’re doing something and being the heartless human beings that they are, they won’t shut up even though everyone else is doing something important)
- Just avoid making eye contacts with them. It’s annoying. Sometimes even just seeing them from your peripheral vision makes your stomach churn.
- Block some people from social networking sites. If they manage to piss you off outside, I’m hella sure it’s as easy as pie for them to do the same online. (And this stuff, guess if this only comes as greatly needed. when you can no longer tolerate your dislike towards other people)
I can’t believe I’m writing this!! Anyway, I’m not saying you should entirely avoid human existence. What I’m saying is that stay away from people who thinks you’re shit. People who can’t see your worth. Instead, be with those people who knows your little insecurities and still know how to accept you for who you are. Those people who know how to listen and would be happy for your accomplishments, not like those people who secretly feel envious when you achieve something and even worse hopes for something unfortunate to happen. I no longer make sense. Sorry May challenge, but I’ll make it up to you next time. DFTBA!
Some people won’t be happy until they’ve pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have the courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away. ― Donna Schoenrock