Day 3, May 3rd, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable.
I got inspired by Jackie’s use of gifs last night! Hahaha so let’s see what I’ve found.
- Being in the same public vehicle with someone you haven’t seen in a while and then they try to start a conversation.
- Reviewing using the computer or any other device like tablets or e-readers. They hurt my eyes and being the librocubicularist human being that I am (I just love the word, okay?), I love reading my own handwriting while in bed.
- PDA. Enough said.
- When people ask questions that are too personal.
- When my crush talks to me hehehehe (more like twitterpated; not uncomfy)
- When I meet people for the first time.
- When I’m eating and someone starts talking about poop and other disgusting things.
- When the teacher calls my name and I’m not prepared then everyone’s staring at me like I murdered someone.
- When my older sister lectures me in public places about things I don’t really do (e.g. having a boyfriend)
- When someone secretly stares at your phone while you’re reading a message. ugh this isn’t a group message!!
Sometimes, you can not click with somebody, and it can feel awkward. — Jeff Bridges